Monday, April 7, 2014

A New Look...

The Feud with Food had a makeover!  We're so happy with the new look!!!  Jacenda did such a great job!  She's still working on the minor details but this is the new look!  Hopefully, it will be completed by the end of this week. :)

Last week was a pretty good week!  Our blog was beautified, work wasn't too crazy and I actually won something!  I've never, I mean never won anything.  Our office had a drawing last week and I won!!  Did I mention the winning prize was a British dessert cookbook?  Of all things!!  I have to admit I was really excited!

Over the weekend we went to the Old Mill Brew Pub in downtown Lexington for dinner.  We'd never been there before but I think it's going to become one of our regulars.  The food was delicious and the service was excellent!


As I've mentioned before, one of my grandmothers is British so I had to get the fish and chips along with a British beer (Boddingtons Pub Ale).  Luke ordered the Reuben and French fries with a Peach Wheat beer that's made in Spartanburg, SC.  We both thoroughly enjoyed our dinner.  Luke was also fascinated with the water jugs they brought to each table.







This was our gorgeous view. 


If you look closely in the next picture, you can see the prism effect in the sky as the sun started to set.  It was the perfect night to have dinner on the deck!


If you're ever in the Lexington area, we highly recommend you stop by the Old Mill Brew Pub.  You won't be disappointed.  Not only do you get great food and great service, you also have a beautiful view!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new look by the way, I noticed it as soon as I dropped by!

About

About

Social Icons

Archive title

Archive title

Blog Archive

Followers title

Followers title

Followers

Google Followers title

Google Followers title

Show Stopper

Simply Gloria

My Blog List