Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sweet Tooth Tuesday - Reese's Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies

I love chocolate and peanut butter...who doesn't?  The other day, I was in the mood to bake but I didn't have the time or the energy to bake something from scratch so I got out the Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies box mix.  The baked box mix brownies would have been delicious on their own but I always have to make recipes my own so of course I couldn't just bake the brownies and call it a day. 



I thought about adding peanut butter and chocolate chips but then I remembered the package of Reese's peanut butter chips I had found in the grocery store earlier that week.  After following the box mix instructions for fudgy brownies (if your prefer cake-like brownies, there are instructions on the box), I added the entire package of Reese's peanut butter chips and a cup of Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips.   

In my opinion, there is nothing like a fudgy gooey chocolate peanut butter brownie!!! :)

For Fudgy Brownies:

1 box of Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies mix
1 egg (for cake-like brownies, use 2 eggs)
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 package of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
1 cup Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a large bowl, mix the brownie mix, egg, water and vegetable oil together.  Once combined, stir in the Reese's Peanut Butter Chips and Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
 
 
Spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray and pour the batter into the dish.
 
 
   Bake the brownies for 30-35 minutes.  Let cool before serving. 
 
 

0 comments:

About

About

Social Icons

Archive title

Archive title

Blog Archive

Followers title

Followers title

Followers

Google Followers title

Google Followers title

Show Stopper

Simply Gloria

My Blog List