Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Funday

TGIF!!!!  I'm so glad it's finally the weekend!  Luke and I rented a movie so we're going to have a quiet evening at home.  I'm so excited for our quiet night at home after having such a long, crazy week at work.

Before I sign off for the week, I wanted to share a yummy treat I found last week...a cream cheese spread with brown sugar and cinnamon.  Oh my goodness, it is so delicious!  It's actually Wal-Mart brand (the Great Value brand) and it's a "Limited Edition" so I'm not sure how long they're going to have it on the shelves.  I've decided I'm going to have to go back and stock up on it before it disappears. 

For breakfast this week, I've been eating the cream cheese spread on an English Muffin and it's such a treat.  I've looked forward to it every morning.  It's kind of like eating cream cheese icing on an English Muffin.  It's delish!  I can't imagine how amazing the cream cheese spread would be with  apple slices but I'm going to find out this weekend. ;)



Have a great weekend!!!

0 comments:

About

About

Social Icons

Archive title

Archive title

Blog Archive

Followers title

Followers title

Followers

Google Followers title

Google Followers title

Show Stopper

Simply Gloria

My Blog List