Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pan-Seared Scallops and Snapper Fillets

Luke cooked a delicious dinner the other night! We had pan-seared scallops and snapper fillets. Izzy and I were upstairs in the bonus room watching a movie so I didn't even realize he'd started cooking.  I thought I heard him in the kitchen so I went downstairs and he was cooking away. I asked if there was anything I could do but all he asked me to do was put the seasoning on the snapper because he already had everything else covered. So I seasoned the snapper and poured myself a glass of wine and let him work his magic. ;)


2 servings:

1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 snapper fillets
2 tbsp. Weber Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning

In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.  Sprinkle the top of each snapper fillet (we did not season the skin side) with a tablespoon of the Weber seasoning.  Place the fillet skin side down in the skillet and cook for about 8 minutes.  Then gently flip the fillets and cook for an additional 3 - 4 minutes.


2 servings:

1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 pound patagonian scallops
1 1/2 tsp. Everglades Heat

In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.  Sprinkle the patagonian scallops with the Everglades Heat.  Make sure they're all coated with the seasoning.  If you like your food spicy, you can add more Everglades Heat.  Place the scallops in the skillet and flip once they're golden brown.  Once the other side is golden brown, remove from heat and you're ready to eat. :)



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Luke I'm proud of you! You are really turning into a good cook! That looks great!

About

About

Social Icons

Archive title

Archive title

Blog Archive

Followers title

Followers title

Followers

Google Followers title

Google Followers title

Show Stopper

Simply Gloria

My Blog List