Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Friday!!!

 
If you're in the Lexington area this weekend, I highly recommend you stop and eat at Libby's in downtown Lexington.  The food is great and the service is equally as great!
 
A couple of my friends of mine, who live in Columbia, came to Lexington for the day on Saturday and we went to Libby's for lunch.  We were lucky enough to get a table outside so we were able to enjoy the gorgeous weather!  I ordered the Shrimp Po Boy, Ashley ordered the Meatball Sub and Kimberly ordered the Chicken Tenders.  We all really enjoyed our lunch!  As you can see from the picture, we weren't the only ones there enjoying lunch. ;)
 
 
 
This was my yummy lunch!  I know it doesn't look like I eat very healthy sometimes but I think it's okay to splurge every now and then, and that's what I do...all things in moderation.  Just so you know, I only ate a few of the raw fries and half of the sandwich. :)
 
 
By the way, Kimberly has an online boutique called Macy Jean Boutique.  I love it!  I told her I was going to get myself in trouble if she kept posting pictures of all of her boutique's beautiful spring clothes!  You've got to go check out Macy Jean Boutique on Facebook!!
 
Have a great weekend and a very Happy Easter!!!!
 

0 comments:

About

About

Social Icons

Archive title

Archive title

Blog Archive

Followers title

Followers title

Followers

Google Followers title

Google Followers title

Show Stopper

Simply Gloria

My Blog List